It's the exciting new showcase of great, young talent on the ATP Tour. The Next Gen ATP Finals, to be played in Milan from 5-9 November 2019, will feature the world's top seven 21-and-under singles players and one wild card. The tournament will also introduce fans to many exciting innovations designed to make the sport more exciting than ever.
- Ruud, Shapovalov Lead Milan Hopefuls As Race Hits Final Two Weeks
- 5 Things To Know About Felix Auger-Aliassime, Who Qualified For Milan
- De Minaur Takes Third Title Of 2019, Edges Closer To Top 20
- Felix Closing On First Next Gen ATP Finals Berth
- Shapovalov, De Minaur Strengthen Milan Chances