Personal Data Treatment Information Sheet
To the effect and pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code, hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), the following information is provided to the User:
Art. 1 – Definitions.
The following terms will have the meaning assigned to them:
- Content: each data o other material uploaded, published, transmitted or broadcasted by the User through the Website, within the scope of Services consumption;
- Data Treatment: any procedure or cluster of procedures, implemented even without the help of any electronic instrument, relating to the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not recorded in any database;
- Data Treatment Manager: the individual, the entity, the public administration or any other body, association or authority appointed by the Data Treatment Owner for the treatment of the Personal Data;
- Data Treatment Owner: the individual, the entity, the public administration or any other body, association or authority responsible, even together with any other owner, for taking the decisions as to purpose, procedures of treatment of Personal Data and instruments used, including the security profile
- Event: the NEXT GEN ATP FINALS is the ATP’s newest event showcasing the best players on the ATP World Tour who are age 21 or under. The event will be annually conducted in Milan by ATP in association with the host operator the Italian Tennis Federation;
- Interested Party: the individual to whom the Personal Data refer;
- Navigation Data: Data automatically collected by the Website, such as, for example: IP addresses or domain names used by the User connecting to the Website; the time of the connection request; the file size obtained as answer; the numeric code indicating the reply status from the server (successful, error, etc); the country of origin; the characteristics of the operating system used by the User; the name of the network used; the time dimension of the visit (such as the duration of the visit on the Website or on each page); the navigation path followed inside the Website; the research string used to find the Website address. In addition, data relating to the activities performed by the User on the Website, such as, for example: the upload or publication of a Content on his/her Profile.
- Personal Data: each and every piece of information relating to the User (identified or identifiable, even indirectly, thorough reference to any other piece of information) including the Navigation Data and the Contents;
- Profile: the area of the Website under the control of the User;
- Provider: the Italian Tennis Federation (hereinafter, also “FIT”), VAT Code 01379601006, owner of the internet website: http://www.federtennis.it
- Registration Form: the form filled with the information required therein, with which the Services activation request is made by the User;
- Services: the features and facilitations connected to the Event that the Provider offers to the User through the Website;
- User: the physical person intending to use the Services;
- Website: the internet website http://www.nextgenatpfinals.com, by which the User has access to the Services.
Art. 2 – Purpose of Data Treatment.
2.1. During the process of registration to the Website, which is completed by the filling in and signing of the Registration Form, the Provider require from the User the provision of a few Personal Data.
2.2. The Provider, furthermore, may collect Navigation Data during the use of the Services by the User.
2.3. The User is hereby informed that his/her own Contents might be viewed by other Users, even in the event of cancellation from the Website.
2.4. The Personal Data of the User will be collected and treated by the Provider in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and this Information Sheet, which can be viewed on the Website. The Personal Data will be treated exclusively for the following purposes:
i) purposes directly connected and instrumental to the provision and the management of the Services;
ii) statistical and market surveys;
iii) data collection (even through qualified companies) on Services quality and Users satisfaction;
iv) communication with the competent authorities, in all circumstances required by the law or regulation, or by any court or judicial authority.
v) with the prior consent of the Interested Party, to provide third parties, with which FIT has contractual relationship, with commercial and promotional information according to the provision of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003;
vi) with the prior consent of the Interested Party, to activate the FIT newsletter service for his/her benefit.
Art. 3 – Compulsory nature of Personal Data provision.
3.1 The Personal Data provision, is compulsory, it being understood that the User has the right to change them though the technical procedures available on the Profile preferences.
3.2 The consent to the collection and treatment of Personal Data, requested in the Registration Form, as well as the Personal Data necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes directly connected and instrumental of the provision of the Services, is essential for the provision of the Services by the Provider.
Art. 4. – Persons or categories of persons to whom the Personal Data might be communicated, or who might get knowledge of the Personal Data in their capacity as managers or supervisors, and diffusion range of the Personal Data.
4.1. The Data Treatment Owner is the Italian Tennis Federation, VAT Code 01379601006, with offices in Roma, Stadio Olimpico – Curva Nord – Entrance 44 – Stairs G. Full list of Data Treatment Managers is available by sending a request by email to the following email address: [email protected].
4.2. Without the express consent to the Interested Party, the Data Treatment Owner will not provide any third party with any Personal Data and Navigation Data collected.
4.3. Nothwistanding the above, the data Treatment Owner will have the right to transmit the relevant Personal Data, event without the User Consent, if required by the competent authorities in compliance with articles 16 and 17 of the Legislative Decree No. 70 of the 9 April 2003.
Art. 5 – Exercise of User rights.
In order to exercise the rights provide for by article 7 of the Privacy Code, the User may contact, directly and without the need of any formality, the Data Treatment Owner, by sending an email to the following email address: [email protected].
Art 6. – Amendments to the Information Sheet relating to the personal data treatment.
6.1. The Data Treatment Owner reserves the right to amend this Information Sheet.
6.2. Any amendment will be communicated to the User on the email address indicated on registration or by automatic notification to the User Profile. The Provider will make available the up-to-date version of this Information Sheet on the Website.
- Opelka Blasts To First Clay-Court Crown In Bordeaux
- Shapovalov's Milestone Win, Beats Berdych In Rome
- 2018 Next Gen ATP Finals To Continue To Innovate, Serve As Global Platform For Future Stars
- Super Shapo Shining Bright In Madrid
- Shapovalov Beats Raonic, Plays Fellow Madrid Debutant Edmund In QFs